What is a WASDA Business Partner:
Any business, vendor, corporation, or private individual marketing a product or service to Wisconsin public school districts. The fee for a Business Partner, as well as the benefits, shall be determined by the WASDA Board of Directors annually. Business Partnership does not constitute a WASDA endorsement of any goods or services. Business Partners will receive all WASDA mailings and will enjoy the benefits listed below as well as the benefits of attending events as outlined in the WASDA Business Partner Opportunities.
WASDA Business Partner Dues for the 2016-2017 school year are $1030.
WASDA Business Partner Benefits
The benefits described below are available to one company representative for each Business Partner Membership. This membership can be transferred within the company.
- ALL WASDA Business Partners will receive an electronic notice of all WASDA program announcements, legislative updates, daily Wisconsin Education News email and the WASDA Newsletter
- ALL WASDA Business Partners will be listed on the WASDA website
- ONLY WASDA Business Partners will be allowed to advertise in the WASDA Newsletter at a discounted rate
- ONLY WASDA Business Partners will be allowed to write up to three article per year for the WASDA Newsletter promoting the benefits of their product or service
- ONLY WASDA Business Partners will be offered the opportunity to sponsor events in conjunction with WASDA conferences and activities
- ONLY WASDA Business Partners will be invited to attend WASDA Events as outlined in the WASDA Business Partner Opportunities
- ONLY WASDA Business Partners are eligible to submit a presentation proposal for the WASDA Annual Educational Conference (you must be registered to attend the event)
- ONLY WASDA Business Partners will be able to place an ad on the rotating banner of the WASDA website
- ONLY WASDA Business Partners will be able to create an educational video (up to 20 minutes) for SAM-Online on their product or service for use by superintendents and boards